Advanced Search

0 US$ to 7,000,000 US$

More Search Options
We found 0 results. View results
Advanced Search

0 US$ to 7,000,000 US$

More Search Options
we found 0 results
Your search results

Réf: V-MA-APT APARTMENT IN A NEW RESIDENCE BEACH FRONT

135,000 US$ FROM

New residence on front Beach at 15 Minutes of Las Terrenas ;

The residence   consists of a total of 18 apartments and 12 bungalows, all with a view of the beach. With a practical design and a European concept, always taking advantage of the spaces. Perfect for lovers of nature and tranquility.

The project will have:

  • More than 50 linear meters of beach,
  • Full plant, Concierge service 24 hours, which can help people when they arrive at home with luggage.
  • 24/7 Security
  • Rental Pool for those who wish to improve the return on their investment. Common pool facing the beach.
  • Main entrance with electric door.
  • Monthly maintenance is stipulated that will be 3 dollars per square meter.
  • Few neighbors, more tranquility.
  • Far from the noise but close to everything.
  • It is contemplating the installation of solar panels to reduce electricity consumption.

Way to pay

  1. Separation with US $ 5,000 fully refundable at 30 days, if you decide not to carry out the purchase.
  2. Completion of 10% upon signature of the contract, 30 days after the separation payment.
  3. Quarterly payments until 80% of the value of the property is completed, leaving 20% ​​for the delivery of the keys at the end of the construction.

Apartment available :

Apartment  Floor number of bedrooms surface PRICE $ USD 
M2 SF
101 1 1 55 592 150.000,00
102 1 2 77 828 198.000,00
103 1 SOLD
104 1 SOLD
105 1 2 77 828 198.000,00
106 1 1 55 592 150.000,00
201 2 1 46 495 135.000,00
202 2 2 77 592 188.000,00
203 2 SOLD
204 2 2 77 592 188.000,00
205 2 2 77 592 188.000,00
206 2 1 46 495 135.000,00
3 01 3 2 105 1130 205.000,00
3 02 3 3 142 1528 245.000,00
3 03 3 3 142 1528 245.000,00
3 04 3 3 142 1528 245.000,00
3 05 3 3 142 1528 245.000,00

 

Country: Dominican Republic
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 30693
Price: 135,000 US$ FROM
Ref: V-MA-APT
Floors No: 1
attic
ocean view
close to the beach
quiet surroundings
garden
concierge
residential
security
air conditioner
terrace
completely equipped
electricity reverser
tv
internet
living-room
fan
private car park
plan appartement
plan appartement
plan penthouse
plan penthouse

Contact Us

Schedule a showing?

Property Reviews

You need to login in order to post a review

Similar Properties

Sales

CONFOTUR PROJECT WITH TENNIS COURTS

56,010 US$ FROM
The “Jardines de Las Terrenas Project” is envisioned as a “Tennis Country Club”, where tennis and welln [more]
The “Jardines de Las Terrenas Project” is envisioned as a “Tennis Country Club” [more]
Sales

NEW LUXURIOUS APARTMENTS ON PLAYA POPY FROM...

129,500 US$ FROM
Discover this new residence Apart Hotel in contemporary style with upscale amenities, just at a few steps from Popy [more]
Discover this new residence Apart Hotel in contemporary style with upscale amenities, just [more]
Sales
OPPORTUNITY

NEW PARADISE IN THE CITY CENTER PRE-SALE AVA...

170,000 US$ FROM
New Paradise in the Town center, pre-sale available! 27 – 2 and 3 bedroom luxury apartments. Don’t miss [more]
New Paradise in the Town center, pre-sale available! 27 – 2 and 3 bedroom luxury apa [more]

Compare Properties